This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] COND_EXPR lowering preview
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:30:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] COND_EXPR lowering preview
- References: <20030826185329.GB6054@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:53:29 +0200, Zdenek Dvorak <email@example.com> wrote:
> * gimplify.c (build_and_jump): Export.
> (gimplify_cond_expr): Lower the COND_EXPR.
There's really no reason to have two slightly different versions of this
code, one in shortcut_cond_*, and the new one you've written. Why not just
make shortcut_cond_* unconditional?