Auto-Reply: Re: Your application

Thank you for your message.

We have received your resume, and will review it within three to five business days.

If we have a position open matching your skills and experience, we will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity.  Otherwise we will enter your information into our database for any future opportunities.  Please feel free to update your information with us at any time.

Once again, thank you for contacting NetSource.

Best Regards,
NetSource Recruiting Staff