Re: Loop optimizer issues

David Edelsohn wrote:
	What is the status of merging these optimizations into GCC 3.4?
GCC 3.4 currently exhibits a noticeable performance regression.  I want to
make sure the regression and the proposed patches are noticed now so that
this is not a surprise later as we get closer to the release.

If these are regressions resulting from my loop/alias bug fixes, then it might be a better strategy to improve the handling of alias info inside loop, rather than add new loop optimizations, or rewrite existing ones.