This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Naming the originator in new testcases
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at ices dot utexas dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, nathan at codesourcery dot com
- Date: 25 Aug 2003 20:53:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: Naming the originator in new testcases
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Wolfgang Bangerth <email@example.com> writes:
| In fact, as Gerald noticed, codingconventions.html says
| Where appropriate, testsuite entries should include comments giving their
| origin: the people who added them or submitted the bug report they relate
| to, possibly with a reference to a PR in our bug tracking system.
| It would be nice if we could keep to this policy.
sounds sensible to me.