Re: GCC Release Status (2003-08-22)

Mark Mitchell wrote:

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 06:42, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
Following our development plan, wouldn't this be September 4th
(i.e., two month after the end of stage 1)?

Yes, that's correct.

But, given the delay in getting GCC 3.3.2 out and the lack of warning, I
thought we should wait a bit so that people feel they have a chance to
add any last new features.

I don't mind moving up the date if everyone is comfortable with that.

I'd like to finish merging the ColdFire and uClinux patches. Next week I will be on vacation, so I can't meet the deadline of September 4th.

I'm assuming that patches to add support for a new target won't be
allowed during Stage 3...