Re: DWARF2 unwinding documentation/help

Bernardo Innocenti wrote:

What I'd really need is better insight in the whole EH and stack
unwinding matter. I've googled for more documentation, but had
little luck. Is there some document describing all this? Any
help would be *much* appreciated.

This is just what I was pointed to when I had questions about dwarf. Though, I can't be of any help here.

http://gcc.gnu.org/readings.html
Section Miscellaneous information --> three dwarf links.

Regards,
Andreas