This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Julilo Cesar Vieira da Silva <lujio at pop dot com dot br>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:41:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: Recursive
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Julilo Cesar Vieira da Silva wrote:
What is the relationship between GCC and Recursive ?
Please define "Recursive". Is that a company name, a product name, a
computer language name, or something else? If a company, what country
is it in? Why do you think that there is a relationship here?
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com