This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Applying patch to gcc3.2.7
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ravi <d_ravu at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:10:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: Applying patch to gcc3.2.7
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ravi <email@example.com> writes:
> Hi all,
> I had Red Hat 8.0 installed on my machine.
> I want to apply patch to gcc3.2.7. The patch
> file is gcc-2.95.3-2.patch.bz2, which is the
> older version than I have.
You don't want to do that. What are you really trying to do?