This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] bootstrap problem on powerpc-apple-darwin6.6
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: dberlin at dberlin dot org (Daniel Berlin), law at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:13:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] bootstrap problem on powerpc-apple-darwin6.6
- References: <200308220001.h7M013m28429@tin.geop.uc.edu>
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:01:03 -0400 (EDT), Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> + && TYPE_MIN_VALUE (inner_type) == TYPE_MIN_VALUE (outer_type)
> + && TYPE_MAX_VALUE (inner_type) == TYPE_MAX_VALUE (outer_type))
These are trees, which can't be reliably compared with ==. It's probably
simpler to just compare TYPE_PRECISION.