This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: m32r-elf build requires gdb?
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, newlib at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 21 Aug 2003 17:01:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: m32r-elf build requires gdb?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 16:39, Dara Hazeghi wrote:
> Now is there any way to disable building it?
You could comment out the build rule in the libgloss/m32r Makefile. I
don't think there is any automatic way to prevent it from being built.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com