This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: m32r-elf build requires gdb?
- From: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at yahoo dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, newlib at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:39:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: m32r-elf build requires gdb?
--- Jim Wilson <email@example.com> wrote:
> Dara Hazeghi wrote:
> > needed by `m32r-stub.o'. Stop.
> This file isn't needed to get a functional compiler.
Thanks for the explanation.
Now is there any way to disable building it? I've
certainly not downloaded gdb to my source tree, so
building it (or trying to) unconditionally isn't all
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software