This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] bootstrap problem on powerpc-apple-darwin6.6
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:28:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] bootstrap problem on powerpc-apple-darwin6.6
On Thursday, Aug 21, 2003, at 13:06 US/Eastern, Andrew Pinski wrote:
On Thursday, Aug 21, 2003, at 12:22 US/Eastern, Jason Merrill wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:12:24 -0400, Andrew Pinski
I think the problem is that the rewrite of "if (a); else b" to "if
should really be to "if (a!=0) b".
This is in gimplify_cond_expr on line 1972 in gimplify.c.
Maybe someone else will know what is going on.
Here is what arg is when passed to invert_thruthvalue:
See that it is a integer_type and not a boolean_type so something
Why isn't the call to gimple_boolify earlier in the function working?
I should say this was just happening right before the merge too so it
is not merge related.