Your resume has been received

Thanks for introducing yourself to Gap Inc. We're always looking for talented
people and appreciate your interest in Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy.

Your resume has been entered into our database so our Recruiting team can now
easily access your information and see how your skills best fit our current
hiring needs.  Don't worry if you don't hear from us right away; we'll keep your
resume active for up to six months.  If there's a match, we'll contact you
immediately.  We want to be sure we can reach you.  So if your work history or
contact information changes, please reapply via our website at www.gapinc.com.

Please check gapinc.com for updated career opportunities and to learn more about
us! If you are interested in a sales or stock position, please contact the
manager of your nearest Gap, Banana Republic or Old Navy store.

Thanks again for considering Gap Inc.

Gap Inc. Recruiting
EOE

http://www.gapinc.com