This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: some types probs using 3.3.1
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Ozzy <ozzy at orkysquad dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:57:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: some types probs using 3.3.1
- References: <3F3F6771.DF0A325E@orkysquad.org>
i've successfully installed the 3.3.1
You failed to mention the target. See http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html for
info on reporting bugs.
intrinsics? Moreover i've got an 'integer constant is too large' when i
need to initialise one of my 64bits integer variable like: myvar =
0xffffffffffffffff; how to get rid of it?
This is an easy one though. The number is indeed too large for an
integer constant. Try adding LL at the end if it is supposed to be a
long long integer constant.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com