This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Porting problem
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Petar Penchev <ptr at sd-bul dot bg>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:55:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC Porting problem
- References: <000f01c3670e$f9159490$7303230a@PTR>
Petar Penchev wrote:
I started porting GCC to a new target.
t.c:5: internal compiler error: in instantiate_virtual_regs_lossage, at
Your port is broken. Virtual register instantiation is failing. It
isn't possible to say any more than that based on the info you have
given. You will have to debug gcc to figure out what is wrong. If this
is your first port, it will probably take you a few months to learn
enough about gcc to complete the port successfully.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com