Re: Virus rejects on bug-gcc and help-gcc

    I'm getting huge numbers of these too.  What's going on is that
    someone who uses a Microsoft OS to read mail has gcc@gcc.gnu.org in
    his address book, and is infected, so his/her system is spewing out
    massive mails everywhere with forged headers claiming to be from
    gcc@gcc.gnu.org.  The same has happened to me: someone or more than
    one someone is spewing out virus mails that claim to be from me.

Actually, I'm getting much more via the bug-gcc and help-gcc list than
the gcc list itself, which is why I sent my message.   It shouldn't
be hard to filter these out.