This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
CVS write access
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>,sourcemaster at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:14:58 +0200
- Subject: CVS write access
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
I have a few approved m68k patches still not committed and several
more still pending submission.
On August 14, I've applied for CVS write access using the web form on
sources.redhat.com, and I've still got no confirmation.
Since September, I'll be buried with my regular work and unable to
contribute much to GCC. I still hope to be able to merge-in all the bits
required to properly support ColdFire and uClinux targets in time for
the 3.4 release.
Richard, if it turns out to take much more time, would you mind
committing those patches for me? I could post the complete list sorted
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html