CVS write access

Hello,

I have a few approved m68k patches still not committed and several
more still pending submission.

On August 14, I've applied for CVS write access using the web form on
sources.redhat.com, and I've still got no confirmation.

Since September, I'll be buried with my regular work and unable to
contribute much to GCC. I still hope to be able to merge-in all the bits
required to properly support ColdFire and uClinux targets in time for
the 3.4 release.

Richard, if it turns out to take much more time, would you mind
committing those patches for me? I could post the complete list sorted
by dependency.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html