This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.3/3.4] wrong handling of "extern const" variables
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Gunther Nikl <gni at gecko dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:37:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [3.3/3.4] wrong handling of "extern const" variables
- References: <20030820133547.GA69202@lorien.int.gecko.de>
On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 03:35:47PM +0200, Gunther Nikl wrote:
> extern const char bar;
TREE_STATIC must be set here. If it isn't, that's the bug.