This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Virus rejects on bug-gcc and help-gcc
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 06:58:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: Virus rejects on bug-gcc and help-gcc
- References: <10308201202.AA20522@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner wrote:
I am getting hundreds of these per day. Is there any way to stop them orAs best I can tell, this is a forged header. I am also getting 100s per
day for the past few days and
have those lists gotten useless to subscribe to?
a significant percentage of them look like they are from myself.
Combine that with "helpful"
systems that don't check forgeries but do tell me they think they are
getting mail from me
with a virus and a healthy dose of spam and 95+% of what I have gotten
the past few days is
I don't think this is just a gcc list problem. Just a (*&&^%^ net
issue. I sure don't use
Outlook Express like the headers say. :)