This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: init_priority with GCC
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Frank Mehnert <fm3 at os dot inf dot tu-dresden dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:48:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: init_priority with GCC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Frank Mehnert wrote:
why does gcc (the C compiler) support the constructor attribute but not
the init_priority attribute?
The constructor attribute support is there because a volunteer
contributed it. The init_priority attribute support is not there
because no volunteer has contributed it.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com