This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gcc installation problem
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- Cc: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,lfei at ecn dot purdue dot edu,mrs at apple dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 00:31:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Gcc installation problem
- References: <20030819035905.C5EE9F2D7F@nile.gnat.com> <3F41A76F.email@example.com>
This is sooo off topic it's not funny. Any further replies on
this subject may land the poster in my killfile. And that goes for
me, too :-)
Well, we don't want to accidently give the impression this list is for
discussion of gcc or anything like that.
It's also a nice runup to my next academic paper, "High level loop
optimizations using the SSA Form and their effect on no-warranty