This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gcc installation problem
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- Cc: lfei at ecn dot purdue dot edu, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:15:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: Gcc installation problem
On Saturday, August 16, 2003, at 01:46 PM, Dan Kegel wrote:
I don't think it's quite fair to call RH's gcc "2.96" defective;
it's just poorly named.
No, it isn't poorly named either. That happens to be the best name for