Re: Problem with shared libraries, exceptions, and global constructors

[Sorry for the previous reply.]

Gaby> Pardon the question: It is  a feature?  I'm pretty sure I'm seen many
Gaby> bug reports where the symptoms described by Bernd were reported.
Gaby> What I'm saying is that, in the small your advice it quite
Gaby> straightforward to follow.  For a large project however, I think that
Gaby> quickly gets out of hand.  Isn't there anything that can be done?

	I am aware of some projects that explicitly do not link with all
dependent libraries due to circular dependencies.

David