compile-server branch live

I've checked in all my compile-server patches into the branch.
It bootstraps and seems sane, at least on Mac OSX and
--enable-languages=c,objc,c++.

There is some dwarf-related debugging problem on Linux.
I haven't figured out what is going on.  Debugging is
complicated because enabling the buffer cache screws
up line numbers - even when only compiling a single file
without the server, which is weird.  (I'm sure it's only
weird because I don't know how line notes work.)  Even
weirder:  I got a compiler crash when compiling with -g -
which went away when I recompiled 3 of the .c files for
cc1 using the system compiler.  So understanding this is
the first priority.
--
	--Per Bothner