This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Friendly install
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: gerald at pfeifer dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 15:02:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: Friendly install
This question comes up often enough that I think it would be worth
having a simple example of a native install:
unpack it into source-directory
add install-directory to your $PATH
Think "cookbook", not "reference manual".
I volunteer to write this, if someone will point me to the place where
it will go, and tells me what markup language to write it in.