This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Devel rebuild question
- From: Paul Brook <paul at nowt dot org>
- To: lallysingh at mac dot com, Lally Singh <death_to_nt at mac dot com>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:07:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: Devel rebuild question
- References: <944C2AC6-D0CB-11D7-BB7F-000393123D78@mac.com>
On Sunday 17 August 2003 4:58 pm, Lally Singh wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to work on a single source file for gcc (cp/pt.c) right
> now, but I I don't know how to keep make from wanting to recompile
> everything under the sun.
> I've tried make restrap and quickstrap. Is there something like a make
Try make bubblestrap.