This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
C++: Missing documentation for MODOP_EXPR
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: 15 Aug 2003 20:10:50 +0200
- Subject: C++: Missing documentation for MODOP_EXPR
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
While working on the new C++ pretty-printer, I came to realize that
MODOP_EXPR is documented nowhere. The only comment I can find is this:
/* A whole bunch of tree codes for the initial, superficial parsing of
from cp/cp-tree.def. While the meaning of most of those "bunch of
tree codes" may be infered from their names and some familiarity with
the C++ front end, that of MODOP_EXPR remains obscure to me.
Could you enlighten me?