This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] libmudflap on NetBSD 1.6.1
- From: fche at redhat dot com (Frank Ch. Eigler)
- To: linus at alcom dot aland dot fi (Linus Sjöberg)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Aug 2003 12:08:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] libmudflap on NetBSD 1.6.1
- References: <email@example.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Linus Sjöberg) writes:
> I have set up an old 486-box with NetBSD and it has spent the past few days
> bootstrapping gcc. Today it stopped in libmudflap sicne it couldn't find the
> requisite pthread.h. [...]
libmudflap's autoconf machinery is intended to detect the presence of pthread.h,
and avoid building libmudflapth (the thread-aware version) automatically.