This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libgloss patches
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:32:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: libgloss patches
From full checkout of the src cvs:
Patches to email@example.com.
Looks like it is part of the newlib project.
On Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003, at 22:27 US/Eastern, Bernardo Innocenti
I've done a few m68k fixes for libgloss and I was wondering what's the
most appropriate list for sending patches to.
The project is not advertised on sources.redhat.com and it's not clear
what's its parent project, if any.
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
Please don't send Word attachments -