This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why does -pedantic make long long an error in C++?
- From: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, Matthew Wilcox <willy at debian dot org>, John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:12:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: Why does -pedantic make long long an error in C++?
- References: <20030813152611.B4110@synopsys.com> <A8779E8A-CDDD-11D7-AEF7-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 06:29:52PM -0400, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> I found an email from you that says the opposite (back in 1993 when
> 2.95 was not even being thought of):
Ah, but I was young and stupid then. :-)