Re: duplicate entry in gcc manual

Hi,

Here's a diff I did after wgetting the file.  I realize you might have some
scripting in there which will not show up in this file, but it may help.

$ diff gcc_2.html NEW.gcc_2.html
2439,2443d2438
< <DT><CODE>-Q</CODE>
< <DD>Makes the compiler print out each function name as it is compiled, and
< print some statistics about each pass when it finishes.
< <P>
<

Good luck,

Martijn