[tree-ssa] -> [tree-ssa-cfg]

Hello,

> We could, however, move this to a sub-branch of tree-ssa to serve as a
> staging branch for doing some of the more radical stuff you have in
> mind.  We could move from that branch into tree-ssa, as they become more
> stable.

since it seems that the process of merging the changes will take some
time and there are many things that must be done (replacing the removed
cleanups, getting the exception handling right, fixing dce, ...), I am
going to create tree-ssa-cfg-branch as a subbranch of the tree-ssa branch
tomorrow.

While the branch's primary purpose is to make the ir changes more stable
and to get a better testing, I think that also optimizations that
may significantly benefit from the easier cfg manipulation (loop
restructuring stuff, for example) might also be accepted there.

I would be grateful to any testers.

Zdenek