This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: probs cross-building current libstdc++-v3, because of need tolink?
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: cgd at broadcom dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, pme at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:25:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: probs cross-building current libstdc++-v3, because of need tolink?
- References: <email@example.com>
> to the libstdc++-v3 configury.
> I'm trying to build for target mipsisa64-elf, from host
> i686-pc-linux-gnu, using a combined-tree build.
Hate to say it, but "worked for me" with a combined tree build on my RH9
box. I'll see if I can track a 7.2 box down and test on that.
Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>