This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Framework support in Linux
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- Cc: Stefan Urbanek <urbanek at host dot sk>, gnustep-discuss at gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:11:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC Framework support in Linux
On Saturday, August 9, 2003, at 02:23 PM, Neil Booth wrote:
We don't intend to restrict it.
Odd, that isn't how I read it. I'll be doing up the first patch for
frameworks as port specific. If people want them in the generic code,
they will have to argue their case here and get buy in from all the
right people. I've tried and failed.