Re: [tree-ssa] RFC: Making control flow more explicit

Hi,

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 law@redhat.com wrote:

>  >> The tree version uses the nested control structure and goto following to
>  >> deduce control dependency.
>  >
>  >The question is, do we eventually somewhen will need postdoms anyway?
> Very very rarely within the DCE optimizer.

Control dependence or postdoms also are necessary in if-conversion and for
some edge probability predicators.  Hmm, but maybe you're right and some
other form of approximate but faster to calculate form of control
dependence is enough.

Ciao,
Michael.