This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to use Inline assembly?
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: eny lee <mkrobotics at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:47:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: How to use Inline assembly?
- References: <email@example.com>
eny lee wrote:
Would someone please tell me the proper command for
using inline assembly for SH3?
See the documentation in the gcc manual on extended asms. Also, look at
examples written by others. You can find examples in GNU libc and the
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com