This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: comments on onlinedocs webpage
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- Cc: Brian Sammon <brians+gcc at cs dot cmu dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:35:33 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: comments on onlinedocs webpage
- References: <E19dVyo-0004AE-Qj@monty-python.gnu.org> <3F332327.email@example.com>
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Jim Wilson wrote:
> The problem seems to be either a Mozilla bug for displaying the html
> incorrectly, or a bug in the texinfo->html converter for generating
> ambiguous html.
I have asked overseers to update texinfo/makeinfo from the currently
installed 4.3 to 4.6; once that is done, and the web pages have been
regenerated, let's have another look.
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/