dfa scheduler, bundling and packing

While looking at PR 11693, I noticed a bunch of schedules like

        .mlx
        nop 0
        movl r18 = -4611686018427387904
        .mmb
        nop 0
        addl r19 = 1632, r0
        nop 0

One immediately notices that this could have been

        .mlx
        addl r19 = 1632, r0
        movl r18 = -4611686018427387904

and used half the code space.

The issue, as far as I've been able to tell, is that *both* sequences
can be executed in one cycle, and that the scheduler is given no other
metric by which to gauge the relative merits of these two sequences.

Have you any thoughts on what could be done here?

r~