This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.4 snapshots generated incorrectly?
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:51:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: 3.4 snapshots generated incorrectly?
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Monday 11 August 2003 00:57, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> I'm seeing weird things. Could be just me doing something very
> stupid, but I've double checked and it really seems that some
> files in the 20030806 snapshot have not been taken from HEAD.
Ok, I definitely _was_ doing something stupid, please ignore
However, this problem still seems to be real:
> By the way, I don't see any gcc-ss-3_4-20030806 tag on CVS.
> Were the tags dropped for some reason or is this another
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html