This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RTL/tree (from gcc) and Scheme
- From: Lars Brinkhoff <lars dot spam at nocrew dot org>
- To: "Valery A.Khamenya" <khamenya at mail dot ru>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Aug 2003 20:56:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: RTL/tree (from gcc) and Scheme
- Organization: nocrew
- References: <email@example.com>
"Valery A.Khamenya" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Q1. were there any efforts on adding Scheme or CommonLisp to a GCC's
> front ends family?
There is some interest in having the GCL (GNU Common Lisp) compiler as
a GCC front end.
Lars Brinkhoff, Services for Unix, Linux, GCC, PDP-10, HTTP
Brinkhoff Consulting http://www.brinkhoff.se/