This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.3.1: basic_string<unsigned char> class member var: unresolved symbols during link
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Bruno dot Voigt at ic3s dot de
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Aug 2003 20:01:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.3.1: basic_string<unsigned char> class member var: unresolved symbols during link
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <OF36E44B1E.6139F876-ONC1256D7E.0057E386-C1256D7E.005D72BA@notes.ic3s.de>
| I have a problem to successfully build an app with g++ (regardless wether
| on sol2.9,rh8,cygwin,mingw).
This is not a bug in the library. Please consult our FAQ.