This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[tree-ssa]: Fix for PTA broken by find_referenced_vars change.
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 19:40:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [tree-ssa]: Fix for PTA broken by find_referenced_vars change.
Diego, your change that moves find_referenced_vars causes us to query
points-to information before it's created.
Would you like me to move the call to create_alias_vars to
the top of the find_referenced_vars function or before the call to
find_referenced_vars in tree-optimize.c?