This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[ANNOUNCE] GCC 3.3.1/3.4 ColdFire toolchain for uClinux (20030808snapshot)
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: uClinux development list <uclinux-dev at uclinux dot org>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, CrossGCC Mailing List <crossgcc at sources dot redhat dot com>,Peter Barada <peter at baradas dot org>
- Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 03:37:24 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCE] GCC 3.3.1/3.4 ColdFire toolchain for uClinux (20030808snapshot)
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
I've released a new snapshot of the uClinux toolchain for ColdFire:
Changes since the last release:
* uClibc multilibs for -msep-data were being built as shared
libraries (reported by Chen Qi).
* Update elf2flt from uClinux CVS and drop all patches.
* Update GCC 3.4 snapshot to 20030806. Fixes problems with -MD,
builds kernel, breaks libstdc++ multilibs (still investigating).
* Apply small fixes to GCC 3.4 patchset.
* Integrate GDB 5.3 with BDM support
* Restore GCC 3.3.1 build (got broken in previous release)
* Test again GCC 2.95.3: surprisingly, it still builds fine...
Comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html