This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: On inlining in C++
- From: Kevin Atkinson <kevin at atkinson dot dhs dot org>
- To: Marc Espie <espie at quatramaran dot ens dot fr>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 17:07:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: On inlining in C++
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Marc Espie wrote:
> I thought the days where g++ was implementing a gnu mutant of C++ were
> gone. Maybe I'm wrong ?
So you are trying to say that compiler specific extensions are a bad thing
or compiler specific extensions that conflict with the standard are a