This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ multilib install broken
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 20:42:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ multilib install broken
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
- References: <3F331BEA.email@example.com>
Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
multilib installation for libstdc++ appears to be broken on
mainline since last week's snapshot (20030730), which worked
Phil, I've looked into this and I'm quite convinced it
has been caused by the conversion to autoconf 2.57.
The generated Makefile.in for libstdc++v3/ does not seem
to be using MULTISUBDIR when installing.
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html