Re: [tree-ssa] RFC: Making control flow more explicit

And what happened to tree/block statement iterators? You said you don't
like them,

I don't like the purpose for that block statement iterators were created
and their internals; otherwise I like the idea.

Have you actually tested the insert (both edge and non) iterators, for instance?

Bootstrap with -ftree-pre will tell you if you broke them (PRE isn't on by default because of one small bug elsewhere causing it to make one elimination in 253.perlbmk's util.c file, causing an infinite loop in perlbmk)

but I think most of us do.  Do they still work, or have you
got a replacement for it?  (Fingers crossed: double linked chain? ;-)

They of course still work; I haven't touched tree statement iterators, block ones
just run on the chains.