This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem in split_basic_block
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 07 Aug 2003 12:22:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: Problem in split_basic_block
- References: <10308070114.AA04317@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
email@example.com (Richard Kenner) writes:
> > Because gcc doesn't have "pragma POINTER_SIZE <long | short>"
> It shouldn't be that hard to add.
> Supporting multiple pointer sizes at the same time is a mess and it seems
> unnecessary work just to avoid having to compile two files with DEC C.
Does DEC C come with the operating system? If not, there would be GPL
- Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>