This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] RFC: Making control flow more explicit
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:13:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] RFC: Making control flow more explicit
On Wednesday, Aug 6, 2003, at 19:12 US/Eastern, Steven Bosscher wrote:
<dumb look> Why switch the order of the condition and the body?
What is wrong with just:
Because doloop does not work with this that is why.