This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Dominator Information in new-ra
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: "Mukta Punjani, Noida" <muktap at noida dot hcltech dot com>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:57:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: Dominator Information in new-ra
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 8:26 AM, Michael Matz wrote:
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Mukta Punjani, Noida wrote:
Not immediately, no. It was initially the beginning to implement a web
splitting pass based on loop-trees. I left the code there for
and possible reuse later, so if you can make use of it, that was
the reason I left it ;-)
Yeah, i never got around to finishing it.
It does loop detection using a DJ-graph based algorithm, however, and
that part is complete.