This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: attribute ((constructor)) does not work in C++?
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "Joe Wong" <joewong at tkodog dot no-ip dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 07:50:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: attribute ((constructor)) does not work in C++?
11137 <http://gcc.gnu.org/PR11137> Linux shared library constructors
not called unless there's one global object.
On Wednesday, Aug 6, 2003, at 07:41 US/Eastern, Joe Wong wrote:
I see. Is it being mentioned anywhere in the release notes, change log
so? I need the 'offical' information and submit it to my manager. ;-)